Monday, September 28, 2009

Hadlock Campout in TEXAS!!!

Our family ventured out in a rented RV on July 10th (my birthday) for a LONG road trip to TEXAS to see Lyndsee and her family for our Hadlock Family Campout this year. It was a joyful, stressful, relaxing, stressful trip! We stopped in New Mexico and picked up my dad's sister Aunt Julie and my cousin Dylan. It was a fun trip! We stayed at Lake Travis. We swam, had skit night, had craft night, played games and enjoyed each other all week! We got home on the 19th of July.















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Browsing through your blog makes me smile. It is wonderful to see happy and smiling faces.

Karine said...

Wow you guys know how to have fun. Looks like Grandpa loves his grandbabies in that hot tub~! That brought a smile to my face ;) Your so very blessed :) What a great family you guys have :)

Lyndsee Bates said...

I love Averee's face!!! CLASSIC!!!